Friday, April 1, 2011

Pooja Chopra Hot Images















Auto Biography
Hi, I am Pooja Chopra, I was born 3rd May 1985, I aspire to be a teacher, ice picks, Miss India or women like Kiran Bedi. I thought my dream, a Miss France would one day fade away as the others, but it has not happened. My dream, Miss India grow with me since my childhood. And to chase this dream I came up here. And I got the crown of Miss India World 2009. I'm just the person, the hard work. I do trust the blessing of my mother, the support of my fans and my hard work.
Dreams of Miss India
Since the foundation Femina, I knew, for women of the 21st contemperory Century, the extravagant combination of beauty, intelligence and talent that the country will do proud and internationally. And I knew I could do it!


Pooja Chopra was Femina Miss India-World 2009 pants, 5 April 2009 crowned. Pooja Chopra is a resident of Pune in Maharashtra. She was born third May 1985 in Kolkata. Pooja Chopra is 5'8 "in height and 50 kg. Heavy weight. 'S Health is about 33-26-36 in inches.

Tags:Pooja Chopra photos, Pooja Chopra Wallpapers, Pooja Chopra pics, Modeling Girl Pooja Chopra hot photo gallery, Pooja Chopra New hot photos, Glamorous Model Pooja Chopra hot pictures, Pooja Chopra New pictures, Pooja Chopra in Bedroom Hot photos, Busty actress Pooja Chopra photos, Pooja Chopra Hot Thighs, Pooja Chopra Nipples Slip, Pooja Chopra Hot Bikini Photos, Pooja Chopra Hot photos, Pooja Chopra mind blowing hot stills, Pooja Chopra unseen hot pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...